Trip Advisor recently did a survey on how many of us really would like to strip off at a nude beach. Staggering number of people have said yes – especially our Europeans have been very open.
This survey should not be a surprise as there are many nude beaches in continental Europe. Just a quick search on Google brought up quite a few beaches that you can strip off.
- Filaki beach in Crete Greece, which claims to be the only official nude beach on the island. It is located near the Vritomartis naturist resort.
- Lido di Dante in Ravenna Italy, is also an official nude beach.
- Cap d’Agde beach at the town of Agde in France is one of the most popular nude beach in the South of France. The Mediterranean coast of France is actually full of sandy and secluded beaches where you can be one with the nature.
- Playa de los Muertos Almeria in Spain claims to be the world’s most famous nude beach and resort of Vera Playa, near Costa Almeria in Andalusia.
- Bol island Brac in Croatia also know as FKK beaches in Bol. Just head towards the Dominican Monastery, there you will find a remote sandy beach where you can take everything off!!
- The island of Sylt, in Germany. This is actually one of the oldest official nude beach in Germany as it was established in 1920. Some claim that it is even the oldest one in Europe. These days, there are around 600,000 Germans registered in more than 300 private nudist clubs.
Most of the official nude beaches around Europe have certain rules or code of polite conduct, so you better familiarise yourself with the local etiquette. So bring with you some sun cream and a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated and don’t be shy. Get ready to bear it all!!!
Click here to read more »