Submit a Travel Article
Hotels Fairy is on the lookout for enthusiastic travel writers and bloggers to contribute to the Hotels Fairy blog, sharing their experiences, tips and local knowledge with fellow travellers.
If you’re a budding travel writer looking for experience, contact our editorial team now.
Submissions must comply with our editorial guidelines, but other than that, you’re free to write whatever you want, and you’ll be able to include a short bio about yourself and a link to your website at the end of the article.
Important Note: This opportunity is limited to independent travel writers and small independent travel related businesses who want to supply to great content about their experiences and share their local knowledge. If you are large commercial organisation or an SEO agency, please see our advertising page for opportunities relevant to your business.
Travel Article Submission Guidelines
All articles must:
- have a simple, relevant and descriptive title
- relate clearly to travel and be of interest to either leisure or business travellers
- be written in clear English and free of spelling mistakes
- be concise but descriptive (posts should be at least 200 words)
All articles must not:
- contain illegal or offensive material of any kind
- contain promotional content that is not of direct relevance to the topic and our readers
- promote direct competitors of Hotels Fairy or represent a conflict of interests to Hotels Fairy’s business
- waffle (posts should be interesting and to the point)
- include personal messages to other readers or members (these can be added as comments to posts if necessary)
Travel articles may:
- contain pictures so long as they are appropriate to the article and no larger than 100kb each
- contain links if they are relevant to the article and useful for readers
- To submit an article, simply contact us with a short description of yourself, why you want to contribute and the type of things you’d like to write about (nothing too formal, just give us a flavour of who you are).
- We’ll set you up with your own author account where you can log in and write articles.
- When you submit an article, it will be reviewed by one of our editors to ensure that it complies with our submission guidelines. Once approved, it will appear on the Hotels Fairy blog, usually within two working days. Please don’t panic if your article hasn’t been published after two days, we will get to it! If your article is time sensitive and needs to be published quickly, just drop us a message through our contact form with URGENT in the subject line and we’ll try to speed it up.
Our editors of course have the right to refuse publication of any article that they do not consider suitable for publication on Hotels Fairy, but in this event, we will contact you with an explanation and you’ll have the chance to edit your article accordingly.
Submit an Article Now
So what are you waiting for? Gain great experience and exposure as a travel writer at Hotels Fairy by contacting us now.
And of course, if you have any questions, just ask!
Note: If you’re a business looking to promote your brand on Hotels Fairy, you may also be interested in our free and paid advertising options.